HULAHULA, a spiral bracelet in woody cherry shade.
Wearable tribute to the trees that are handcrafted from cherry wood veneers.
Infused with warmth and character, HULAHULA bangles will add a cool and nonchalant touch to your style.
The magic is in the way it mingles.
• HULAHULA bracelet is made of real wood, a recyclable and sustainable material.
• Naturally beautiful wood in all its splendour is protected by a blend of natural oils.
• Each bracelet is individually treated. Due to its handcrafted nature, slight variations in shape and wood pattern may occur.
• Suitable for a small, medium-sized and wide wrist.
As all bracelets are handmade to order, the production time is one week from the order confirmation.
MATERIAL & HOW TO CARE:
This eco-conscious jewellery collection is made of wood veneers using the bentwood method.
HULAHULA bracelet is a lightweight, yet very stable and completely natural and Eco-friendly product.
The wood is protected and nourished with a natural blend of oils, so it is moist resistant, but not entirely waterproof.
Please avoid extended water exposure; do not wear the bracelet in the sauna, pool or the sea.
Do not leave your HULAHULA bracelet in the car, direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
From time to time use a soft cloth and vegetable oil to polish the surface of your wooden bracelet to prevent the wood from drying out.
• Before placing an order please measure your wrist and check if the size of the bracelet suits you
• Real colours may look different on your display, depending on the settings and technical characteristics
Designed and Handmade in Croatia.
Product Code: PP212511022
Inner diameter: Approximately 6.8cm
Inner circumference: Approximately 21.3cm
Width: Approximately 6.5cm
Weight: Approximately 17g
Styling: A slip-on style
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free Returns within 14 days
This product is shipped by the Designer via tracked Delivery to your home or work
*Delivery times as follows (once dispatched)*
UK and Europe: 3 -5 business days
Rest of the World: 6 - 8 business days
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included.
Introducing Croation brand Piki Poma, where Coration pronunciation of the word Picky and Poma, the Dalmation word for tomato, juicy red fruit, pure, fresh and natural. Founder sisters, Mirna Litovic and Ida Babic, both come from a fashion design background and in 2020, they decided to turn their energy into creating a collection of natural and eco-friendly bags fully made from sustainable cutting edge materials. All products are handcrafted in small series, where each piece is a small work of art and made with high quality.